I love teaching. I especially enjoy the process of thinking about, discussing and developing material and lessons to engage students. It never ends.
I have so many ideas and things I am currently thinking about that I will try to soon blog about including:
- Computational thinking - All students SHOULD learn how to do this!
- The process of developing a teaching and learning program for HSC SDD
- My first stumbling attempts at flipping the classrooom
- My use of Edmodo - Yes I love the new update
- Adobe Flash
- Twitter, why I use it (follow me at @sailpip)
- Teachmeets - my experiences
- Sailing (I had to get that in somewhere)
Let me know if you have a preference for what you'd like to see first.